Monday, October 26, 2015

ME OR DRUGS. KHLOE KARDASHIAN TELLS LAMAR!!!

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

In 2013 Khloe Kardashian splitted from her husband of four years citing reasons
bothering on drugs, extra marital affairs and irreconcilable differences. Since 
then she has always shown flashes of her love for him still. Proof of this can be 
inferred from her interview granted to COMPLEX magazine in 2014..


"Lamar is genuinely one of the best people I've ever met, and everyone says that when they meet him. I think Lamar's gonna always be that person [for me] but that's what made it so special. Even if I had it for five years or whatever, it was the best ever and I'm grateful I did. Some people don't get that ever and I had that magic for a long time.
"I talked to Lamar this morning. I talk to Lamar as often as I can, which is inconsistent, but not on my terms. When you genuinely feel like that was the right relationship, you're supposed to give it all you can. That's what marriage is about." 
Khloe reportedly signed her divorce paper in 2014 while Lamar delayed his decision to sign his till July 2015.
Fast forward to October 2014 when Lamar Odom had an ill fated accident as a result of over-dosage of drug related substances and herbal sexual supplements, Khloe has been by his bed side given him all attention required from a loving wife till now. Reports have it that they both tore off their divorce paper in a bid to give their marriage another trial after Lamar snapped out of coma some days ago.
Photo Credit: US Magazine
TRENDING
As reported by TMZ Magazine, a source close to Khloe Kardashian has given a hint that she is ready to relaunch her divorce proceedings if Lamar ever show any signs of going back to the world of drugs. The source emphasized that if she do this time, there will be no going back.


Information from tmz.com and glamourmagazine.co.uk were used in this post.

1 comment: